What’s the best 4a yoyo in the store rn?/4a questions

Just got into throwing 4a and want another yo besides the marshmallow. Also how durable are 4a throws because holy cow I was cringing at first then got used to the abuse it was taking

1 Like
3 Likes

Is it as snaggy as the marshmallow. I really like it but it snags more than I thought it would… I’m running nylon fats tho should I switch to regulars??? What’s the best strings I’m brand new to off string

I’m not sure about the marshmallow but a lot of 4a yoyos can be tuned using spacers that might help

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed the jenos. I’m curious about the supercell and react and anotogaster. For my first size d bearings.I’ve been on the fence about the flawless , but not sure how the weight would feel as I’ve tried to stick around mid-70s weight. I’m interested in the gull wing and aire, but nervous about the price and the likelihood of scuffing it even though I play on grass.

1 Like

I’m torn between the jenos and the pandemonium… I want to get one I won’t beat up with my newb skills later. I’ve been beating the hell out of the marshmallow on tile seems real durable and can’t even see scratches. Yeah the premo ones seem expensive for something u chuck around would suck to break it

Not played the pandemonium. But I jumped in at that price range. Both seem to be of similar polymers

1 Like

Got an anotogaster… it plays better than the marshmallow and feels more premium. Spin time seems longer too but I have been practicing more. But yeah it’s good the yellow has really grown on me