What response

What response does my 54 take?

That would be the One Drop Flow groove. So either you silicone it, or Flow Groove pads. I believe (dont quote me on this) but K-pads or something of the like should work.


Kpads are really thin whereas flow pads are thick. Not going to work well without stacking pads.