what is your go-to pocket yo-yo?

YYJ Big Yo.

Uh huh, sure.

Right now my Evil Yo.

I have the 7 compartment bag from yye that I carry on my belt everywhere I go so no need to put one in my poket but if I had too it would be my Dietz. ;D

Half of my collection are undersized while the others full sized. If I want to throw it, I make it fit or I wear cargos. And yes, I love throwing so much that I choose my pants based on what yoyo I want to play that day.

But, my dietz, evil yo, viszilla, Stryker and spider II are very pocket friendly and I love throwing them.

Yes! Evil Yo FTW!!

mighty flea

Lately a 54. Sometimes a Northstar too. I might start using my Mexican FHZ. 1/14, but it could soon be 1/13

mighty flea 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

G2 albatross

I would assume so.

It’s your’s!

Me?

Genesis,

Protostar.

BIG YO!
haha

in all sincerity, the dark magic and the genesis

Skyline

THE Card 8)

1 Like

all year long.
wood is good.

<-----------

Night Moves 5 ;D

v1 delicious usually, but its needs pads now, so it’s been the dark sonic for a while.
both great throws

I stick my Yoyofactory Grind Machine in one pocket, and my Duncan Flying Panda in the other. Sometimes I have my Duncan Reflex, or my Duncan Butterfly with me. I also have a Qixia Yo Soul, and I know that it is pretty much a copy of the Yoyofactory Supernova, but I needed an unresponsive yoyo, and I didn’t have much money. So I have that with me sometimes. I once carried 3 yoyos with me. People wondered why I carry so many with me. Next year, I am going to bring all of my yoyos to school.

The one that shows off my eyes.

JAYYO YOUR BACK!!! Welcome back you sexy thing!

POPstar or Dv888