What is your favourite Sturmpanzer yoyo?

Hi there,

I am thinking about acquiring a Sturmpanzer yoyo, with a leaning towards one of their D-bearing models.

If you are familiar with Sturmpanzer yoyos and would like to share your experience and recommendations I would be grateful if you would reply to this thread.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Sup dude, I love my NM-9 and my Leo Sniper. 2 of my favs, and the Leo Sniper is d bearing.

2 Likes

I only have 1, and it’s my NM9. Absolutely enjoying it!

2 Likes

Leo sniper 7068 for sure. Light, d bearing, great shape.

3 Likes

PAFKA. The construction of the 7075 aluminum body with the steel rings in an undersized format feels great. Wish they would continue making them.

2 Likes

Just got a Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper. It is on another level when throwing. Someone once said you only get what you pay for, and in this particular case they are correct. Very expensive but worth it. I am serious considering further Sturm Panzer options…only wish i could understand the comic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stealth Ogre

1 Like

I know it’s not what you asked, but as a self-proclaimed D-Bearing expert, I would highly suggest the Circle City P40 Warhawk.

It took some design cues from the Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper and really improved it immensely. Absolutely plays light years better.

2 Likes