Sturm panzer leo sniper

Hi guys.
Looking for a bit of help. I,ve been playing my leo sniper alot just lately and just love everything about it. So I thought I better get a spare for obvious reasons. Oh dear I cannot find said throw. So has anyone got any suggestions for a comparison throw ? Must play and feel exactly same.
Much thanks in advance.

1 Like

The Leo Sniper is probably my favorite yoyo. I don’t have any yoyos that feel exactly the same. It has an uncommon design: light (~59g), bimetal, and narrow.
56mm x 40mm @ 58.5g

Some of my throws that come close are:
Sturm Panzer Yukiko - The closest although it’s not actually a bimetal. It’s POM and aluminum. It has unusual artwork that I’m not sure everybody will appreciate. I like it though, like the leo it’s a unique yoyo.
54.8mm x 40.4mm @ 61g

Circle City Warhawk - This is wider and heavier but a similar shape. I consider it my more standard version of the Leo
56mm x 45.5mm @ 63.5g

Only Pink Spright - The least similar. This is an extreme version of a similar design. Bimetal and very light but quite wide.
55mm x 46mm @ 55g

2 Likes

Ta @SpinJoel I,ll have a look. I,ve also got a Gairysen which I also love but it’s a little noisy.

1 Like

Which version of the Leo Sniper do you have?

There are actually 3 different versions. From the title, I would assume you have the first one, of which I don’t think many people actually own considering it came out in 2013 and thus would be difficult to find a yoyo that is similar.

SY-002 Leo Sniper:

Specs Value
Weight (g) 66.5
Diameter (mm) 55.95
Width (mm) 39.83

SY-002 Leo Sniper MK-II

Specs Value
Weight (g) 58.5
Diameter (mm) 56.02
Width (mm) 40.00

SY-002 Leo Sniper MK-II 7068 Ver.

Specs Value
Weight (g) 59.6
Diameter (mm) 56.16
Width (mm) 40.70
2 Likes

Something else I thought about was that the warhawk and Leo sniper are both d bearing throws

1 Like