What is your favourite competition bi-metal?

It’s a new throw so hate on me if you want, but my favorite is BY FAR the yoyorec autoscopy. No competition. It’s just absolutely crazy good. Only downside is that it tends to be more responsive then you’re probably used to cuz of the gap width. It’s also kinda lacking in spin time, but it counteracts that with it’s INSANE stability, so it’s a overall very balanced throw.

1 Like

Thank you for you explanation.Very interesting.

4 Likes

Can you point some advantages of the Klondike over the GTR-JS? I have some old school CLYWs and they are great, but I´m not sure about there new releases.

Lol no problem! I’m always excited to talk about my favorite Yoyo hah!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call them “advantages” but there are certainly characteristics of the Klondike that better fit my own personal preferences. They’re both yoyos that are cream of the crop comp throws and straight up “literally so good it’s just preference based” at this point. I can totally see why someone might like the GTR-JS over the Klondike and I can also totally see why someone might like the Klondike over the GTR-JS. The JS is a bit lighter, spins faster, and is a touch rounder. The Klondike has more presence on the string, and is more powerful and more stable. On the string the JS is zippier, but the Klondike has more controllability while still being (relatively) lighter feeling. It’s just a matter of what you prioritize more in a throw. Old school CLYW’s are great and I have a hell of a lot of them myself, but they’re definitely not competition oriented in the slightest - the Klondike is an entirely different beast as it’s pretty much designed by SUS Mechanics. Both the JS and Klondike have been used to compete on the US Nationals stage more than once so you really can’t go wrong either way!

1 Like

Yoyofriends Graviton. My guy Tony did a MADNESS.

5 Likes