What is your favorite yoyo to always have in your pocket?

http://yoyonation.com/product.php?productid=16574&cat=0&page=1 An incredibly small yo-yo

Mine right now is my M1, soon to be my Dingo!

very, very small, fits in the metal rings on my DM lol
I think flea is smaller though.

My favorite yo-yos to always carry with me are my Legacy for most of my tricks, and my modified Fast 201 for responsive play, but my favorite of the two would have to be my Legacy.

my x convict >:(

If i think I am going to have a chance to play with a young person I have a Duncan Bumblebee, it’s a versatile yoyo. It’s light weight not to big in diameter and responsive. I wouldn’t want to put a yoyo that weighs much more then 55 grams on the finger of a beginner, or something so large in the hand of a person close to 8 years old. Also it’s plastic inexpensive and not much concern to me if it hits the ground. It can be played 1a or 2a. I think if a person wants to have a chance at looping they should it just looks so exciting and imaging the fun of a beginner learning an inside loop after they learned rock the baby.

I wrote to much sorry.

OG Project, OG Trainwreck, or Bape

The Mighty Flea is a lot smaller. It’s diamater is that of a quarter.

I don’t carry a yoyo in my pocket, but I always have a YYF plastic in my backpack.

Caribou Lodges’ campfire its the the best pocket yoyo I have ever owned

DV888, good, yet not so expensive that i worry about it

The YYF Velocity.
Plastic. Inexpensive. Unresponsive for you. Responsive for anybody who wants to try = Versatility

Mine is the Dark Magic

YYJ Speeder, its skinny and a great yoyo

I usually have a Dingo, Campfire, or Spacebat M1 in my pocket. All three are great pocket yo-yos and play completely different so I don’t get bored with them.

my new severe! and my Lunatic when im feeling undersized

Recently it has been my B-Grade 888x, and my PGMv2. But yeah, I’m with Samad, whatever yo-yo I feel like playing with.

My i or one of my m1s.

I either have a mini-motu or my kickside (for 5a) in my pocket.

Speed Maker

just got a modded xcon i always have it in my pocket now

M1, then again, it’s my only metal. ;D But I’m getting a boss soon. So I’ll have M1 as my pocket on account of its size.