What is your favorite yoyo brand

Oh man…thats a hard one lol

I like Onedrop, CLYW, and G-squared
BUT I also like RecRev, General-yo, 3YO3 and SOOOO many others lol im not really to partial

One Drop!!!

I don’t really have a favorite brand, but I don’t like owning anything that’s worth like over 70 new, I’d rather play bgrades and budget metals, so my favorite company for that may be myy, or yyf, I’m not so sure yet.

Team Losi, Spin Dynamics, 3yo3, and Slithering Hippo for life bro. TBh I go for the yo-yo, not the brand. Which is why I have a 2007 888, a Broken Yo-yos Plug In 3 proto, and etc.

Yeah. I go for the yoyo, not the brand.

But for the sake of the argument, CLYW for sure.

WELL, if we’e going to go that way, and HAVE to choose one only…

I’d be stuck between either Big Brother yo-yos OR 3yo3. Just for affordability versus play for me.

I haven’t tried enough to really tell.

But from what I’ve tried, Duncan or Anti-Yo.

Deadly Spins

Seconded. I also really enjoy 3yo3.

1 Like

MagicYoyo and YYF

I would have to say Yoyofactory or One Drop. I feel like Yoyofactory is underrated

DUNCAN!!

All of them for different reasons. Then again I haven’t tried all of the companies yet… However I do like my general yo and YYJ and c3 yoyodesign.

General Yo and CLYW

Impossible decision. I will cheat and give 3 answers.

USA: G-Squared (sorry OD, you’re amazing, but the Quake/AL 7 Quake are just too good)

Canada: CLYW

Asia: YYR

I can’t even pick 1 from North America so there’s no way I can pick just 1 period.

I tend to go in wave periods when it comes to what I like.

Last year it was definitely all about Yoyofactory. The year before? Obviously Onedrop.

This year I’ve been mixing it up between Duncan, Onedrop and Yoyofactory.

I just throw whatever I want.

General yo, clyw, and deadly spins is a decent chunk of everything I own.

Without a doubt OneDrop <3

YYJ but I’ve been out of the game for 10years