What is your favorite small throw?

I would love to see the M1 revisited, if even in the way the Rebirth was a reimagination of the Project.

One drop M squared? A collab with G2 using the response of the Respawn, making a slimline dirt cheap metal responsive for everyone?

A boy can dream

@da5id @G2_Jake

5 Likes

I also love the Dink. Its a great small yoyo and I throw it all the time.

My current favourite small yoyo is the Spinworthy Flying Lemon.

It’s 50mm x 44mm x 59g.

It is carrently stacked with 2 x 2.5 MR85 bearings.

11 Likes

Right now? Dink. Dink is perfect. As of now, no better small throw for me.

2 Likes

It’s what now?!?! That’s insane and I’m gonna need to try this soon. Thats wild.

1 Like

Yeah the beefstack ends up a little wide, but I’ve just ordered some thinner MR85s to try to get the gap around 4mm.

2 Likes

how can I like a post multiple times?

the one true answer

4 Likes

I was wondering if the Mobile Gamer was playable or too small. I just got a Flat Earth and it plays amazing.

1 Like

kamuraiju (not small but relatively small!)

1 Like

I mean it’s pretty slim, but since I have it responsive it doesn’t matter as much, but otherwise it’s pretty hard to catch, but ofcoure majorly improves accuracy

1 Like

Qubit

I haven’t tried the mobile gamer responsive yet. I imagine it’s difficult in general

1 Like

The deduction and or double or nothing come to mind for improving accuracy

For fun and sub 50. Fallen angel n ti fallen angel, alpha steel, 50/50, ti executive.

For comp and sub 50, mortal, mini hummingbird, mini covey, mini star 2, assasin v2,

For above 50,
Baryon, Parallel, capstan 22, Halifax, pickaxe, SS koi,

This makes me think you’re using it to improve accuracy so I’m going small width and choose panorama with a flat bearing. Love that Yoyo.

1 Like

+1 on the panorama if you like organics. My OD Marquis is also on the smallish side.

2 Likes

While I too would love to see the M1 revisited, it would be very disappointing for it to be remade as a Cheap State. How would any slimline responsive be an M1 successor?

Responsive mobile gamer is the way to go.
Its great, but it just doesnt compare to the Duccling as unresponsive. The shape and gap of the duccling is great for a micro.

Toonie is good unresponsive but the gap is a bit narrow, so i use it when i need the extra push from the rings mostly. Busker is also good unresponsive but it is the least stable of rhe bunch imo, which isnt surprising considering its organic.

3 Likes

M1 is slim and pocket friendly, any iteration of it would be awesome. I remember when it came out it set the stage for low price high quality.

A T1 would be awesome, see how inexpensive of a titanium they can make. Or an S1, steel

And upon your words, I agree, the deep stare more than covers the responsive side of things, so keep it unresponsive

1 Like

I dont see any G2 collab ever being dirt cheap especially if using SE as those would instantly add 15 bucks to the price tag along with the one drop machining premium we are at a 100+ YoYo at the base. The economics just don’t support a collab ever being dirt cheap unless both sides are agreeing to take a loss.

1 Like

I made a lot of bad decisions back in the day, so yeah, I don’t always have the brightest of ideas lol