what is your fav string ?

Hey heyyy, I like The Gfunk too!

My favorite right now is YYSL type x! Although I just ordered some twisted type A and twisted kevlar and kitty string nylon and regular. Im also getting some monkeyfinger string, so I might have a new fav soon!! ;D

FINALLY!!! YAYYYY!!!

:smiley:

Cyber Silk Big YoYo,… I only use pink strings and the occasional black strings.
Those are my two favorite string colors

i use g-string exclusively. favorite formats are PX, noly, bnc and s/se…

g-string has been the foremost leader in quality, originality and longevity - for almost 7 years. no other ‘homemade’ string manufacturer can make this claim. there is no comparison when it comes to g-string. paul is simply the best at what he does.

whatever type of performance you want out of your string, g-string makes a format for you. recently, g-string has adopted a single format for all strings - but paul has been known to take ‘special’ requests. i.e. my favorite formats, aforementioned.

i use g-string exclusively for several reasons. mainly - it’s the quality and attention to detail paul puts into his work. secondly - elephark. g-string may cost a bit more than other strings on the market, but when you throw w/ a g-string - it becomes very apparent where these extra nickels went.

don’t deny yourself the best…before the rest, still the best - g-string yo yo string.

mgodinez

rain…

Toxic Snakes

Toxic Thin Metz in retina searing orange.

100% poly or 100% cotton

I guess I like to keep it simple…

It seems like whenever I try new strings that people are going nuts about (and I’m not adverse to trying them mind you) they never seem to be anything that exceptional.

so yeah…

poly for unresponsive string tricks
cotton for fixed/responsive.

1 Like

adam has so much talent…he could use jungle vine and still be amazin’.

big fan * hug * :slight_smile:

mgodinez

cloudy…

When I ordered Big YoYo string, I was skeptical, but they prevailed. There is nothing like them, and I highly recommend them for an out-of-this world experience. They are a new category in itself, period.

you quoted adam, and stated somethin’ completely opposite to his post. do you know who adam brewster is? pls. google him on youtube for a lil’ yo yo education.

everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this is a ‘free’ board. but pls. - when a player of adam’s caliber gives out a lil’ friendly advice. absorb it, don’t question it…

mgodinez

cloudy…

haha…

I don’t feel I’m in any position to be advising anyone haha. (But thanks for the kind words M!)

I was just moreso stating that I don’t find myself preferring home-brew strings.

The Rayon (I think) that’s super light and whips really fast is fun… but I like the control I get from poly/cotton better

the “kevlar” stuff that’s super stiff and lasts forever is just uncomfortable for me…

a lot of homebrew strings seem really thick to me as well… dunno what it is… and I’m sure some people like that… just not my cup o’ tea.

I’m all for customizing if you like it… I just have boring tastes I guess haha.

1 Like