What is you favorite yo-yo trick

I want to learn some new yo-yo tricks but I really don’t know what to learn what are some that you would recommend what is you favorite trick

5 Likes

Kieran Cooper’s mind the gap trick is fun. I can’t do the overhead bind but the first part is dope.

3 Likes

The first three intermediate tricks I learned: Brain Twister, Barrell Rolls, Split the Atom. They all contain elements that I incorporate into my frontstyle. Even as stand alone tricks - I love them. They are my yoyo roots.

2 Likes

2 of my favorites…

Jack’s Slack

and

Mexican Duck Pond

And you can totally combine the 2 for a really cool combo! I’ve only pulled the combo off a couple of times so far, but it’s the most satisfying thing I’ve pulled off with a yo!

5 Likes

Spirit bomb is a classic

5 Likes

I miss TokYo-Yo.

3 Likes

kento triangle!

6 Likes

the one where the yoyo spins a lot and then does a cool flip type deal and lands in a flashy but no nonsense near-knot situation.

5 Likes

My favorites are from Spencer Berry , enigma , havoc , rancid milk , Wonder Woman

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! Any other favorites?

Also, please keep up the awesome new YouTube content on your channel! :pray:t3: Any chance for tutorials?

3 Likes

Here are some of my favorites:

4 Likes

That was fantastic!

2 Likes

Any trick that makes you happy is an awesome trick. It doesn’t matter if it’s simple or complicated. All I can do on my wood Legend Wing is forward pass, breakaway, and hop the fence 7-8 times in a row and it makes me really happy to be doing things that only require one hand.

6 Likes

That duck pond trick does look super fun :smile::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

thank you!! i mean, i guess i can plug this one, i think everyone should know it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

and unfortunately i don’t think i really have the equipment, space, or backdrops to film tutorials… :sweat_smile: i’ve thought about trying to re-edit some of my cabin tutorials with narration to make them a little easier, though?

4 Likes