WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is that supposed to mean? Hmmm?

If this happened and they sent you a severely flawed Yoyo, YYE will make it right. They are upstanding guys who truly care about their customers and the products they sell. A while back I bought a yuuksta from here that came crossthreaded bad. This is in no way YYE’s fault but being the company I ordered from I sent them a polite email explaining the situation. They sent me a replacement without hesitation and a return label to send the defective one back with. I didn’t even have to pay for return shipping. That’s how cool they are. The new one was flawless and I loved it.

YYF on the other hand I don’t know about, I sent them an email to and never got a response.
Your best bet is contact YYE. They will help you. And next time contact them before posting about it. I totally understand I was upset when it happened to me too, and I posted also.

Bottom line: Things happen, mistakes are made. Sometimes you can control it, sometimes not. A guy can only do so much. They will make it right. Go easy on them, they are busy guys.

Nick

I use a logical method of escalation.

First, the folks I bought from. I can refer to the YYJ lube as my example only because I broke form. I figured I should go in both directions at once, but this was because it was past 30 days and I didn’t notice the preexisting condition until later.

1: Contact retailer. Give them at least 48 hours to respond if via email. If via telelphone, chances are you can push the process along faster. Have the item in hand, and your order number convenient. If emailing, then escalate to a phone call.

2: If the retailer is unwilling to help you(or won’t respond), or is unable to help you, or is actually directing you to the manufacturer, then you have little choice but to go that route. Note how the retailer treats you, it may affect future business. In the case of YYE, they took care of me on both incidences, although YYJ came through on the first one.
Don’t assume that a retailer sending you to the manufacturer is a brush off. There may be arrangements made in which a brand may want to handle issues with end users directly.

3: How does the maker treat it’s end users? Yeah, I can be turned off a brand if the people behind it treat me like dirt. But, since I have so far had no need to contact other companies, maybe that’s another objective. In data comm, I’ve dealt with brands that have treated me like dirt and I was their sales channel. You can only imagine that they showed the same contempt for the people actually using the product. I don’t carry brands that I don’t like.

But, keep in mind, customer service issues regarding defective or damaged products should be handled privately and discretely.

As has been said, DO contact the hard working folks at YYE. They know good customer service. They WILL take care of you.

in my opinion, YYF has great customer service as well. I received a broken loop 900 in a trade, and they got right back to me when I contacted them, and everything got worked out quickly and smoothly

Just contact yye. They are the best yoyo retailer when it comes to customer satisfaction.

yye is the best! andré boule is my hero!

hard to convey through text.

there is actually a sarcasm font. italics.
because yye does do the ano

You seem to be confusing emphasis with sarcasm.

1 Like

Yeah, because italics, like, totally make sense.

Whenever I’m sarcastic, I add lots of yeah’s, like’s, and totally’s.

Or you could use this smiley. http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/9535/uowsarcasm.gif

or we could not use any emotion in our writing

all this talk of sarcasm aside, did geckoguy05 ever get satisfaction on the issues he found with his dv888? Y’all remember, the original subject of this thread.

Why was this thread even brought back?

Probobly or else he would’ve asked us what else he could do to fix it.

Yes, some random imageshack embedded image. Perfect.