What is this trick?

(Kyle V.) #1

I’m pretty sure this is a trick created by Takeshi from the Duncan Crew.  I learned it from a video on YouTube but now I can’t find it again.  I really want to know the name of the trick if anyone knows it.  Thanks!


Right on the tip of my tongue… Crap. The name of this trick was brought up on another board, but I have no idea where… I think Elephark is the one who straightened it all out, you might try asking him.

(Jei Cheetah) #3

Jason Lee Sling.
(Singapore sling variation.)

(Kyle V.) #4

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

(M²) #5

isn’t there a trick exactly like that, except done sideways, called russion rullet?


Russian Rulet is very different even if the end affect is similar


can you make a tutorial?

(Kyle V.) #8

Funny you should mention… haha, once I get some stuff straightened out and back to a regular schedule, I do hope to do a tutorial for this trick. That’s basically the reason why I wanted the title.

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #9

Can you give me a link to Russian Roulette I searched it in the forum and it didn’t come up

(M²) #10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1wGasAjGag there you go

(Cameron (and his yoyo)) #11

Thanks man

(M²) #12

coulda just used the button…