What is the worst yoyo you own?

Prolly my YYJ X Convict. Can’t even get thru a 30 second combo on it without it just dying on me. Come to think of it, there’s actually a few of those older YoYoJams that are just kinda… yikes.

4 Likes

That sounds like you might have just got a defective product to me. I’ve had a lot of different genesis versions that I’ve unscrewed and screwed back together plenty of times and I’ve never had that issue.

4 Likes

I have a Throwback Arcade. It definitely demands a lot from me.

2 Likes

I switched out the stock red pads with regular yyf pads and it would still snag at weird times. I took out one of the pads and it was a little better but still snagged at weird points and binding was unpredictable even at high rpm. I’ve never bought thin strings and don’t want to spend money on trying them just to probably end up with a bunch of strings for a yoyo that will probably still be annoying to me.

3 Likes

I WANT to love my Confusion GT but find it obnoxious. It feels weird and I enjoy nothing about it except the way it looks.

7 Likes

I loved my confusion gt, different strokes

4 Likes

I liked my Confusion GT on the surface, but just never enjoyed it, never connected with it. I don’t really know why. So while I wouldn’t say it was my worst, it’s one of only a few I’ve parted with. (@codinghorror had gifted me with it, so I passed it on to another newcomer to the forum.)

5 Likes

I got mine from coding horror as well, I enjoyed it and gave it to a person that showed interest. I miss shooting the moon with it.

3 Likes

Easily this C3 Radius. Clearly, it doesn’t play bad but it’s overpriced and ultimately dull and uninteresting. Even tried to sell it but no one wanted it.

I do not blame them…

8 Likes

For me it’s the Shutter. I just can’t seem to bond with the thing. I love my Death Adder, my Iceberg, my Zipline BMC, my Throwback Arcade - but that Shutter is the last one I pick up. Can’t quite put a finger on it (no pun intended).

4 Likes

I have to say I agree, the extra wide GT was a bit of an oddity, whereas the “regular” confusion was solid. The 888 GT also suffered from this syndrome, since it was basically the GT with hubstacks…

3 Likes

Give it as a gift to someone who seems to appreciate yo-yos, but has little interest in advancing. Some people will find it perfect for their needs, which is basically up and down, and the occasional forward pass.

3 Likes

It’s very awkward feeling. Even for up and down…I have better and cheaper things they’d enjoy more. It’ll probably go to someone here.

1 Like

Go burn it.

1 Like

Dv888… garbage

3 Likes

if you mean it that’s ok… it’s not for everyone lol :man_shrugging:t3:

edit: i see you changed it up on me,…

3 Likes

I glanced over at my throws and saw the dv888 and made a sound like ullgh. So I had to change my mind

2 Likes

How much are you trying to get for it?

2 Likes

OwnED a Moonshine 2. Some seem to like it, but I didn’t at all. Couldn’t seem to find a good balance between responsiveness and spin time. Messed with the pads, various strings, etc. before I dumped it.

1 Like

Had no figure in mind, really. I don’t recall what I listed it for either. If you’re interested in it then feel free to drop me a message. I’m not looking to make money.

1 Like