What is the worst yoyo you own?

I glanced over at my throws and saw the dv888 and made a sound like ullgh. So I had to change my mind

2 Likes

How much are you trying to get for it?

2 Likes

OwnED a Moonshine 2. Some seem to like it, but I didn’t at all. Couldn’t seem to find a good balance between responsiveness and spin time. Messed with the pads, various strings, etc. before I dumped it.

1 Like

Had no figure in mind, really. I don’t recall what I listed it for either. If you’re interested in it then feel free to drop me a message. I’m not looking to make money.

1 Like

Is that a challenge? Ain’t nothing better than a free yoyo! :joy:

1 Like

Confusion GT as seen on What are you throwing in 2019/2020?

2 Likes

C3 Cyber Crash. If you’ve had the displeasure, then you’ll understand.

6 Likes

I can’t say it was a bad yoyo, but, I didn’t ever mesh with my OG Alleycat. I tried a lot to get it to be as responsive as I wanted, but, it never got there consistently.

It wasn’t a bad yoyo, just one that I wasn’t able to get to behave as I wanted it to.

3 Likes

Blast from the past. Worst in my collection, the Yomega Metallic Missile. After loving the Raider, then really loving the Bumble Bee, thought the Missile would play a lot better. Same feeling of disappointment is still there every time I touch it.

4 Likes

My worst yoyo still makes me smile. How bad can it be? Good to be me! :sunglasses:
(Sorry, you can’t be me, I win!) :skier:

6 Likes

Legend wing. This one was like 39g, just way too light…

5 Likes

I have a Duncan Trans-aXtion key chain version. Not a fan.

I was going to take a photo of it, but I don’t remember where I put the box it was tossed into and I’m going to just consider that a blessing.

4 Likes

I thought that whole line was pretty consistent with the weight. Was this just a unique lighter run?

2 Likes

Maybe a unique run of ultra light legend wing haha

2 Likes

No way. The weight varies greatly.

3 Likes

Oh, okay. I don’t have a scale and the 4-5 I have feel exactly the same when I throw them but a scale might be able to feel a difference I can not. Understandable.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the more they are engraved the lighter they are, that’s why the blanks are some of the better players. My Pulsar looks really cool, but yeah it weights 39g

10 Likes

Probably because of the amount of wood that is burned away, right? The ones I got have simple engravings or just one-sided engravings and 1 has no engraving.

2 Likes

Thats my logical guess as well. The coated ones are also bit heavier and play pretty well IMO.

3 Likes

Then I guess I have to give the blank one a try then. The LVO was the only one I owned and my skill level was too low to handle it.

3 Likes