What is the weirdest thing someone told you about yoyoing?

No, just a motor.

3 Likes

It CAN be stressful learning new things

1 Like

I had a friend who was trying to get me a job at the place he worked at, it was carpentry related. I was throwing some tricks one day while we were having lunch together, and he told me that I should take my yoyo to my job interview and that it would be sure to land me a job.

Unfortunately, He was being extremely sarcastic. He just couldnā€™t understand why a grown man would find pleasure in such childish things.

3 Likes

They donā€™t understand how cool it is.

2 Likes

They also donā€™t understand how challenging it is.

4 Likes

True, but not everybody is interested in yoyoing, even a little. In fact they couldnā€™t care in the least. I can understand that because there are activities/hobbies that I have no interest in. Iā€™m glad other people find joy in them butā€¦ā€¦ā€¦meh,ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦not for me.

3 Likes

Very true. Yoyoing consumes a big part of our lives and itā€™s easy to assume most people would have SOME interest in it but we / I just project that. I respect people who like to watch and play football but I have absolutely ZERO interest in doing either but it still seems cool and even admirable to me that some people are so into it.

2 Likes