What is the string that comes with CLWY yoyos ?

Hello fellow yoyoers,

I was wondering if anyone could help me recognize the string which comes with CLWY yoyos in the box? I have an AC2 and the string that came with it is simply amazing.
I just love that string. Its soft and doesn’t kill my finger even with prolonged yoyo use.
On the other hand I have some Kitty regular strings which I don’t like to that extent.

Or if you have played with kitty regular and know any better string, let me know that too.
I am not too sure how fat are the “Fat” strings than the regular ones. Maybe I just need the fat ones?

Any help would be much appreciated on this topic.

Thanks.

I’ve never actually had a clyw yoyo but I bet it’s their slack line string

I think it is slackline they all come with the same green string to me

Yup pretty sure its slack line.

Maybe their newer products.
But I’m pretty sure it used to be (or still is) kitty string yellow

Fat Kitty

I stand corected.

lol first 3 answers all wrong. C’mon guys.

aw I thought I correct myself
I compared and they are nothing alike

Oops sry :stuck_out_tongue: never actually had one though

Yup! Fat kitty every time

Far kitty yellow they don’t endorse their own string for some reason

I’m pretty sure CLYW bought a bunch of kitty string so I’m guessing that until they runout of that that is what they are gonna ship their yoyos with.

Ohh. Thanks a lot folks.
I will order some fat kitties then. It feels good in my hand. The normal ones start choking on my finger.

LMAO

who knows, maybe their slackline string green/yellow is actually just repackaged fat kitty green/yellow…especially if they bought a ton and are still shipping it with all their throws…man, that would really suck lol!