What is the smallest yoyo with hub stacks that you know of that’s available?

This photo is wild. If you didn’t know what you were looking at you’d swear this was just somebody’s junk drawer dumped onto a table.

2 Likes

It’s the type of thing that if someone were to inherit from their grandparent, they’d probable probably think “what in the world is this?!” and sell it for a couple dollars at a garage sale thinking they’re just random cheap tiny yo-yos.

That’s one of the reasons I’m an avid garage-saler! A few years ago I picked up a paintball gun for a few dollars because it happened to be in a box with something else I actually wanted, turns out it’s a Tippmann SMG68 and worth about $850 at the time.

I’m waiting for the yoyo mother lode at garage sales now.

Ivan

1 Like

Dam that’s awesome. How do you go about finding garage sales?

My dad finds out from the Buyer’s Guide or Craigslist when the neighborhood sales are on, and we get up early and hit as many as we can right when they open. It’s actually a lot of fun. There are little strategies too, for instance we’re more likely to find cool stuff in older neighborhoods or farm sales, newer suburbs tend to lean more towards baby clothes and lawn equipment as they’re usually younger families and they haven’t had as many years to accumulate attics and barns full of stuff.

Ivan

Very cool. I wonder how things would be considering my only range is nyc