What is the longest amount of time you've spent removing a knot? More info below

on my first attempt at 2a, i tried tangler.

i sat there for 2 HOURS!!!

and i mean without any interruptions…those are two hours im not getting back… :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember that one string.
It still has a knot in it.

Definitely not as long as this thread has gone, that’s for sure. :wink:

Those are my aprons at work after being in the dryer.

1 Like

WoW… You forced yourself all the way through to the ‘2nd’ page and you already got cranky because you missed your Nap-time?

Clock out and take a little rest, Mikey.

1 Like

HEY! Nap time is a very important part of the day for me. And 2 pages of what had become a large number of posts playing off the word “knot”, didn’t take too long to read. BTW, I would have just changed the string because, like you, I have tons of string. Knots are knot worth the trouble…

Knot that I’m knot capable of removing a knot. Taking that long to remove a knot sounds so moknotonous. My fingers usually fit in the gap to take out the knot in no time, so I typically do knot have to spent a lot of time on knots.

1 Like

I used to work at Dominos pizza and that reminds me of all our aprons after they came out of the wash. What a pain.

I like the thin crust meatza. Let’s make a dinner trade!

And yea, I just usually swap out the string yoyodoc.

Too bad I don’t work there anymore vega! Im at Troy Beaumont now. Ill give you a free stress test for some of those wings tho :smiley:

You can’t let the string beat you.

1 Like