What is The Best Organic?

let’s rumble @twitch77

4 Likes

Only I feel like this monkey more accurately depicts me…

a1b07cd2779eb22fe0798d608c2e1a198ce80917

6 Likes

you’re giving me quite a bit of credit too there buddy… especially in the hair department

3 Likes

Haven’t seen much love for one of the best Plastic Organics the Recess First Base and these are still currently available.

1 Like

I Love these little guys!

12 Likes

The best is very subjective however the Unspoken Murmur is no slouch. Cherry Blossom Splash laced with white Zipline KC24 v 2.0.

19 Likes

That colour way thoooo

1 Like

IMO, in no particular order…
Anti Yo Fluchs
HSPIN Pyro Light
HSPIN Lily (G&E 4)
YYJ Hitman
YYJ DM II

7 Likes

I have a stepped 7068 organic lined up to release later this year(after Mjolnir). Have to say the first prototype is probably the best organics I’ve tried. Also a big fan of the Grail because of how unique it throws.

10 Likes

Anything wood is really organic. :wink:

12 Likes

This looks much more H than O to me.

8 Likes

I’m calling it a stepped organic, definitely doesn’t feel like an H-shape. After the step from the gap the rest of the body is organic.

Markmont C also has a step, it’s just bigger on this one.

1 Like

@Palli … you are AWESOME. and I say this with upmost respect. Please dont call that organic. Thats like calling pickles spicy.

8 Likes

Fine, H-Organic it is.

3 Likes

I deleted what I said cause I know jokes are not taken lightly around here. This thread has a ton of “this is what organic is!” already

2 Likes

The hitman was my favorite when it dropped and it still is. I’ve been playing a hitman routinely for so long it feels like its a part of me when I pick it up. Has it really been almost 17 years? Time flies.

I really like ILYY’s organics, e1ns, e1nstien, lio, 2wei, torino, mary and dot1ns are good choices. The 5 star is fantastic. Another general yo I never see mentioned is the essence, I may like it better than the 5 star. The spyy addict and addiction are really good. I like the various iterations of radian a lot also.

None of the current organics feel quite as right to me. The various arts, mmc, life, batsquatch its hard to find a fault with any of them but for whatever reason I don’t pick them up as much as the yoyos made back when organic was not a term used for yoyos. That said, the quail really ticks all my boxes, I love that thing.

Then there’s the sudo/parlay, they almost seem too old fashioned. Kind of like when you go to an old timey feeling soda shop and it all just seems forced. Or when somebody puts fake patina on new metal. I think they appeal more to antiyo fans, the parlay reminds me most of the ywet. Thats not a good thing in my book. Speaking of which I really don’t get the antiyo hype, I’ve owned or tried most of them and they all annoyed me. Except for the visilla, I like it, but no way I’d pay current market price for one. The main reason I have picked up an antiyo now and then was to have it as trade bait for something better. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Has anybody mentioned the 2Sick grandmaster? I like it a little better than the batsquatch. The showgirl and boa deserve a mention also.

12 Likes

i like this assessment. i am quite a fan of some of the pieces @d34dj3d does does not like. however, if you were to find fault with any of the pieces mentioned, i think you did a slammin job…

3 Likes

This is such a nice shape

4 Likes

Do the OG Hitmans have problems with cracking? I see a lot of love for it regardless so maybe it’s not as much of an issue.

3 Likes

That’s right! Just remember to only make serious posts, like me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes