what is a good yoyo for a 12 year old kid

what is a good yoyo in the 20$ -45$ price range for a 12 year old kid with regular hands. i had a freehand and am looking for a yoyo for intermediate tricks that has long spin times but that is not to big or to small

Well I have an X-Convict, and thats always been able to handle the stuff I do with it.

yoyo recomendations section. and i belive you have this same thread in general talk. :wink:

I am saying a M1. It’s $45 dollars but it’s a metal yo-yo and is VERY good. It has a 10ball bearing which is smooth and has a really long spin time. it’s also undersized so it can fit in my hand. (I’m 12 turning 13) If you want a lower price, totally a Dm (Dark Magic)

~Steven

Plus, you should not post this in the reveiws section. :wink: When you get the chance, you should probalbly move this topic. (just remember this for next time. ;)) Thanks!

X-convict because of the adjustable gap setting and small and fun shape also it looks super cool

Legacy, PGM, or ProtoStar. Some of the best plastics out there, and for really cheap prices. Unbelievable spin times, and really durable, so you don’t have to worry about denting your metal, all 100% unresponsive.

A Legacy will do you well.

A Celocity won’t be a bad idea either.

darkmagic or if you want to spend a little less and less quality i guess metal zero limited edition

2 necros, nice.

Well, 2nd one isn’t ask necro but whatever :).

If your intermediate

responsive- fhz (Free Hand Zero)

Unresponsive- Lyn Fury

X-convict. 8)

mini mo tu i have a mini mo tu ill sell to you 15 shipped if you want

and ignoring me… wow.

Ignoring you would be easier if you would stop complaining about necro posting.
Your help would be appreciated.

He has already been helped, 3 months ago. You bringing this post up is spamming the boards. What is the point of posting in this thread when there is no point!? I’m not complaining, I’m helping, you are the one who is being useless.

The thread will die faster if you stop posting your stop posting posts in it.

It would have died 3 months ago but somebody brought it back up. Without me saying “stop necroing”, it would have kept on being bumped longer than my 3 posts.

The thread will die faster if you stop posting your stop posting posts in it.

Or you can stop :wink: