What is a good wide metal yoyo

Yes.

1 Like

I think the Wilderness from W1ld at the moment is one ot the widest and is affordable, there is also the Outlier but is double the price (and bimetal) I am not auper sure but i think there is also a monometal version

2 Likes

what is monometal?

Is a yoyo made with only one metal (for example 7075 quality of aluminium) bimetal is usually a yoyo that is done with 2 types of metal: aluminium and stainless steel (usually on the rings).

Usually bimetals pack more power and spin time and usually also balance

1 Like

So are you looking for a wide yoyo for 1a and can fingerspin? And has a lot of power?

Atlas can do 1a but I find the fingerspins are difficult. It also doesn’t have the rim weight I prefer for my yoyos

Shutter wide angle is really good but it focuses on flow more than power. Still really good and has plenty of power (way better than the og shutter)

As far as powerful and wide yoyos I like the R type or Halbert as they are wide and are some of the best monometals (in my experience) for powering through tricks. They are not meant for fingerspins but they are good at fingerspins if you have good technique.

1 Like

Can you use the dna for regular tricks or is it just for the dna

Are you talking about the yoyofactory DNA?
The DNA is just a good yoyo with a Finger spin cap

deviant+

1 Like

Yyf monster is quite good. Hard to get a clean throw but it smooths out after a couple string hits. She’s wiide

1 Like

Best yoyo recommended in this thread by a lot

2 Likes

C3 ramaster galaxy

1 Like

The Yoyofactory R-Type is my favorite Monometal so i suggest that. And also the new Yoyofactory R-4 is very similar to R-type

1 Like

The Atlas, its on Yotricks.

Depending on your bank: YoyoFactory IQ

Is the wangle good

It’s good? Seems pretty cool, but I’ve never thrown one.

One of my favorite yoyos is the Summer Solstice, 48.5 mm wide, can do every type of grind, and is only $38

3 Likes

Everyone I know who has thrown it says it’s their favorite monometal they’ve ever thrown. Couple sponsored players said they wished it was their signature lol

I totally get it, if power and extreme width is what you’re looking for, it’s probably the best yoyo I’ve thrown that offers that.

1 Like

The 6061 one or the 7075 one?

Not really that wide (48mm) I think YJ’s new Radiance was the best wide yoyo I’ve ever used

Don’t trust me too much as I was just adjusted in 42mm width and I rarely have chance to use yoyos over width with 45mm XD

5 Likes