What yoyo do you recommend?

What yoyo should I get I live wide angle yoyo’s but not yoyo’s like the monster or the shutter wide angle I love you like the outlier Three but it’s too expensive.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

“I like wide yo-yos but I don’t” :skull::skull::skull:
What don’t you like about those yoyos? They don’t have much in common besides being wide lol

And have you actually used an Outlier 3?

Gonna need some more from ya here…

The UNPRLD Recognition is a little less wide than the shutter wide angle. It’s 45.8 mm compared to the wide angle 48mm. Great deal for only $45 and it’s made of 7075 aluminum. It’s a little more heavy than the wide angle. I love mine. Smooth, stable, lots of power.

4 Likes

Hydrogen crash is a wide bi metal from the crash series. has a similar shape with a slightly smaller price tag

1 Like

Wide but not too wide, you’ve got a lot of choices here.
Right now, I would recommend the Pragma, the Will or the Krown.ST as they are not too wide, but wide enough. Stable, powerful and you feel “in control”.
They are always in my regular rotation and I always come back to them even outside my throw rotation.

Well what I meant is I like angled yoyo’s not wide ones like the monster or the shutter wide angle

1 Like

maybe the yyf essence is right up your alley, the specs are standard and has the right width dimension of 45mm

1 Like

Some critical info we are missing here. What is your budget? And does that budget include shipping and taxes factored in

ooh definitely can recommend this, feels like a bimetal in power but monometal. Can’t go wrong, especially for the price
:smile:

Not a Monster… R-type perhaps? It’s excellent, wide basically the same as a Monster but less wide.

1 Like

One drop terrarian I’d say is a good one. You can pick up a b grade directly from the for 50 bucks or there’s always a one or two on the bst