What freestyle do you wish you could watch completely clean?

At every major contest there are always a few freestyles that look incredibly difficult, but unfortunately the players just don’t go clean.  Which freestyle do you wish you could watch with 0 mistakes?  For me, it is

Damn that sucks. He did pretty good for most of it but just fell off towards the end. Performing at worlds must be frightening as all hell.

Most Marcus Koh routines, and Janos’s.

My fiancé and I felt so bad for this guy when we were watching it live. We just wanted to give him a hug. lol He deserves a lot of respect for even performing on stage at worlds. That has to be really tough and nerve racking. I still think he did an amazing job even with his bad ending. I truly hope to see him over come his what I would very little hiccup next year. He is such a great 3a player.

If Janos stuff was smooth :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

1 Like

Lim Aik Hwee, I haven’t seen much of his stuff recently (saw his 2012 worlds routine) but he takes huge risks in his throws/catches and drops/switches quite a bit (see 2008 asia pacific). If it was clean he’d be my top 4a player

1 Like

Ben Conde WYYC 2011

That was pretty darn clean already.  He still wouldn’t have won the contest even if it was perfect.

Oh man I feel bad for him he did so good