What film/movie/series did you last watch?

BTW that is a terrifying horror movie. Not for the faint of heart.

2 Likes

I also just saw Conspiracy Theory (mel gibson), The Last Castle (Robert Redford), Infinity War (quite disappointed) and this:

2 Likes

House of Whipcord

I found that movie boring.

That’s what I was told as well, I still think it was a great movie, it was fresh, it seems like all they are doing anymore is either marvel movies or remakes, I love Marvel tho! Lol, I was a huge comic book junkie when I was a kid haha

Mr. Nobody. I’ve seen it 10 times at least; it just never gets old.

Wow if you thought Hereditary was boring that’s… odd. What’s the last horror movie you saw that you liked?

Also @threebearrries Mr. Nobody is a strange sci-fi movie.

1 Like

That’s why it’s so great!!

I heard it compared to The Shining so I went in with the bar set really, really high…

1 Like

I saw this just now, and it was decent, but if you liked that I have to say you should definitely see Lady Bird (2017)!

I watched this and it is great fun. I have vague memories of seeing it before? At any rate, quirky fun. Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite a bit.

1 Like

1990 ninja turtles. If pressed I would say it’s my favorite movie.

2 Likes

I did. Very good. I think it shows a deep part of american life. Very Good.

1 Like

The Alien Factor (1977)

Comes free as part of Amazon Prime in the UK. Don Dohler’s first film, exceptionally low budget monster movie made with a bunch of non-actors. I love it, third viewing and I love it more each time I watch it!

Yeah, I thought it was the weirdest ending to a Rom Com ever.

1 Like

Messiah Of Evil (1973)

Great slow burning atmospheric Lovecraft-esque horror that I hadn’t seen before. Just the kind of thing I dig!

First Man :rocket::artificial_satellite::milky_way::waxing_gibbous_moon::man_astronaut:

1 Like

VICE - If y’all didn’t see the new movide about Richard (D**k) Cheney than you should definitely see it this weekend!!

Expendables 3.

First Man (2018). This was SUUUPER good. Super good! I highly recommend.

3 Likes

Serenity (2019). Out now.

1 Like