What film/movie/series did you last watch?

I’d recommend the Hulu one. The one on Netflix has one of the F-Jerry guys as an executive producer.

I last watched shoplifters at somerville it is like an art thing.

A few nights ago I watched “ready player one” I thought it was awesome!! Finally something new and different! Very unique! Welcome back speilberg!!! Lolol

1 Like

Solo: A star wars story

1 Like

At Somerville?

1 Like

Its an outdoor cinema in western australia.

Wow, that’s awesome. I currently live in a town called Somerville in Massachusetts.

Ha, thats pretty cool but the place is called somerville because of a guy.

Two recent watches both highly recommended:
Cold Hell- awesome German action thriller
Mandy- psychedelic revenge horror starring Nicholas Cage
Both on shudder if you are interested.

LOL this movie is insane. Super over the top. Even for Nick Cage!

1 Like

I know sir, that’s what I love about! Plus bikers from hell! And Nick Cage makes himself a kickass axe!

1 Like

Game Night, Searching, Fever Pitch, Safety Not Guaranteed.

1 Like

Oh yeah Game Night was super fun.

I need to check out Safety Not Guaranteed!

Super 8. I absolutely love Stranger Things but they really ripped that movie off.

1 Like

I liked it but the book was 10x better. There’s more action and more references. The story is a little different too

2 Likes

Spiderman Into the Spiderverse. Good movie with a uniquely awesome take on Spidey. @codinghorror If you haven’t seen Into the Spiderverse you need to do it ASAP.

2 Likes

Actually the last thing I saw wasn’t even a movie. It was a stage play.

A stage play about an Egyptian Pharaoh that lived 3000 years ago.

The cool thing was the lead character in the presentation; was played by the Pharaoh himself.

Everything was great until I went outside and noticed I got a ticket for parking my chariot in a handicapped zone🤔

1 Like

Safety Not Guaranteed was one of my top 3 watched this year, quite heavy language, maybe not one to watch with the kids, but I really liked it.

1 Like

I only watch family friendly stuff like Hereditary (2018) with my kids! :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah lol, just checking.