What do you guys think of the new dark magic II?

I think it’s great what do you think? 8)

great but maybe a little cheaper? i mean, pgm is better than it and its 10 dollars less :-\

Dm2 is great and I think it is much better than the pgm

I enjoyed it pretty well myself. Definitely a great update to an already solid design.

i really like it but not the lightness. im with andré when he says he like heavier throws. that is why i bought the dm1 today.
haters gonna hate

well, pgm has a longer sleep time, but dm2 is smother so the dm2 might be a little better or maybe vice versa

I’m not a fan of how the new axels yoyojam uses feel. I have a Revolution, and it’s smoothness is nice, but the axel just gives it this awkward feel. I have personally avoided the DM2, and Hitman Pro for this exact reason.

Sleep time is highly dependent on throw and the weight distribution of the yo-yo. The DM2 is more rim weighted than the PGM, so is likely to have better spin times.

I feel the dark magic 2 doesn’t feel as clean as the dark magic so I have to go with the first

I have owned the PGM V2 and the original DM. I think the DM outplayed it by far, even when I put some weight rings from the hardware store in the PGM. My hitman and mini motu both play better than it. For me, it just ran out of steam very quickly and was prone to instability. I can only say that I would guess that the new DM plays as good or better than the old one.

yes the pgm is a little unstable and sometimes fails out on me, so the dm2 is better