What do you guys say.

I’ve ordered a mystery box. And seeing the offer on 100$ free shipping.

I was thinking to add some stuff to get free shipping.

Now the thing is as I want tres and a looper I can easily get it to 100$. But that makes me broke too much time.

I mean I want to buy the weekend but I can delay it.

Now you might think its my money why would you answer?

You would answer because you might have a good point that can even more convince me.

Im confused so what’s your question?

That should I buy more stuff to get free shipping?

How much would shipping usually cost you?

Unless you do overnight shipping, Your not getting that package on the weekend. As they wont be shipping out the mystery packs until the 14th.

No, they’re talking about buying the Recess Weekend. Not getting the stuff by this weekend.

From yye 30 to 45$ from another store least I can get is 8$.

And I can probably buy and convince for not buying stiff for some time.

it is your choice, but, I do like to support YYE. If they are offering free shipping (that usually costs you $30-45), I would probably justify buying more stuff by telling myself that the mystery box would have cost $40, shipping $30…that is $70. For only $30 more, I can get $100 worth of gear, not $40 worth of gear and $30 to actually get the gear.

Decided to go with the free shipping. Now to choose the things.

Good choice. I think the biggest challenge is not going crazy above $100 :slight_smile:

Where can I buy this mystery box from? I’m sort of a newbie to the forums and YoYing.

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/1412/2015-Worlds-Japan-Mystery-Pack---PRE-ORDER---SHIPS-8{47}14{47}15

1 Like

Thanks!

free shipping always my friend