What did you throw 2023?

Workhorses today. Loop 720s and Confusion with Unknown Square.

22 Likes

Happy Monday everyone

29 Likes

MagicYoyo the whole Z series.

29 Likes

New case. Same yoyos.

30 Likes

Tossing around the Ohyesyo Hearse. The finish on this one is immaculate :slightly_smiling_face::purple_heart:

First ohyesyo and i must say, incredibly well built throw. 10 outta 10 smoothness as well

25 Likes

31 Likes

26 Likes

This is about all im gonna be throwing for a minute.

White MG. Who would have thunk.

37 Likes

I miss my silver one. And the red one.
The greens were pretty nice….

6 Likes

St. Elmo and Hinemosu, I’m in a dense tech phase

17 Likes

I wish tech creators never got pushed out of the scene. Yoyoing lost an amazing resource when they stopped making videos.

I’m throwing my Draupnir while waiting for permatex ultra grey to cure in some of my favorites. I put ultra grey in my Draupnir yesterday just to see if I liked it, and it’s real nice. It’s noticeably less grippy than flowable, so I feel like I don’t have to recess it as deep. Just enough of recess to make it act like a lil schmoove. Recessed response is so nice for the dumb tech stuff I like doing.

24 Likes

@DocPop inspired me to a throw a die on the ole Butterfly after I saw his cool vid

24 Likes

I’m throwing my Spinworthy Steadfast again.

It just feels like a proper meal if that makes sense.

34 Likes

:rocket:

28 Likes

Subtle beauty!!

2 Likes

Grease packed flat with a double wrap. Shoot the Moons feel like staring death in the face.

30 Likes

Gilded titanium:

31 Likes

Got a green cerakote deep state and I’ve been throwing that. It is nice and smooth but leaves me perplexed. Maybe I’m just getting old but we went to great lengths to get things unresponsive.
Longer spin times and I actually like the slimline factor, but I am having a hard time not thinking about the days of unmodded FHZs.
I can manage hidemasa hook and suicide with it but anything else slack oriented sends it right back to knuckles.

2 Likes

Its supposed to have a higher response. Not sure why you would buy a deep state for unresponsive play but you can try swapping the bearing with a dry one

2 Likes

I’m going to halfswap this thing with a Kuntosh 5k and throw a konkave in it just to see what it does.
My motives are beyond my comprehension.

4 Likes