What did you throw 2023?

Oh yeah I love this yoyo. It’s one of my favorite colors and it’s fun to play with, what more could you ask for? I’m actually considering picking up another just to have two.
I knew someone would notice the reference, it just worked too perfectly since this was my first unresponsive yoyo so it really is an ol’ mate (comparatively). Dankpods is just such a good youtuber. His other channels are a lot of fun too.

5 Likes

Showing this guy some love today.

40 Likes

An eh today

29 Likes

Was throwing my Icarus on the subway yesterday, and i attracted a group for riders that where really enjoying and engaging with me, turns out one of the older gentlemen used to throw a DUNCAN back in his day and could walk the dog and “swing” the yoyo, so i didn’t miss a beat and i the rock the baby with a few variations then walked the dog on the Subway floor for the guy (no worries @DocPop no damage done to Icarus). He actually got some of my demo on video so I’m hoping he actually sends me the footage, we shall see…

30 Likes

30 Likes

30 Likes

Is that a Driesel Design? Name?

Looks very nice.

4 Likes

Yea it’s a hybrid 5050. Small sale on my website happened a few weeks ago. A few left.

2 Likes

24 Likes

Just packing the bare essentials for our holiday up north.

Mission One
Asora
Freehand Zero
Plastic 000
Butterfly XT
Droid

I intended to only bring my newest throws but the End snuck in there too!

36 Likes

This is what has been on my desk and in my case lately.

33 Likes

One Drop Silhouette, one of my favorites. Would be nice to try this in Cerakote. @da5id

23 Likes

WhT is the pink w black splash?

3 Likes

Canvas! My favorite CLYW

4 Likes

29 Likes

Been throwing the 000 all day today.

30 Likes

Although it’s pretty far outside my prefered specs, the 50/50 is an excellent design, it’s really finely tuned.

4 Likes

Throwing back cups while throwing [UNKNOWN]

28 Likes

30 Likes

Unresponsive el MiJo to brighten up this commute.

29 Likes