What did you throw 2023?

29 Likes

36 Likes

Such a cool color of the joyride!

6 Likes

I need one of these so bad lol

3 Likes

Doing a picnic with enough people I can play Yoyo and not feel isolated and I’m bringing this guy because I got so much breakable stuff in the crib and never get to 5a plus I can fake 1a if I want happy weekend yall

22 Likes

21 Likes

What is that? Looks beautiful

4 Likes

Yyws armament. I got it from the knife shop website like 5 years ago

3 Likes

White Oak Wildwood with new Kot-n &
ILYY Krapfen with new Skylines

38 Likes

My Friday night

27 Likes

Pearl White Cerakote Kamuraiju :grin:

34 Likes

Truly nuts

8 Likes

Some very nice plstc

26 Likes

DD Emotion

Unlike most, I have an anti-honeymoon period with most throws where I feel like maybe I shouldn’t have gotten it. I’ve had the Emotion for about a week, and it wasn’t immune to it. However, I now find myself reaching for it in instead of more “established” throws in my collection.

It’s very unique among my collection, and I love the character it has. Feels like it’s made of steel, love those fat rims and it’s simply a fantastic design! The workmanship is top shelf. Though physically nothing like it, my feelings about the Emotion (:laughing:) remind me of the OD Thorn. Underwhelmed at first, but then I’d put other throws down just to play it. I’m now doing the same with the Emotion.

TLDR: Don’t sleep on these!

Incidentally, the clear has some texture, so grinds are a cinch :wink:. Best of all worlds. Again, awesome work @hobbygod !

33 Likes

Amazing write up! So happy seeing you enjoying this throw.

2 Likes

I’m not above being influenced. Today on this forum I saw a Survivalist and a Kasm, so I was throwing my Survivalist and my Kasm :man_shrugging:

24 Likes

Palpitation ES at the magic hour.

29 Likes

25 Likes

Today I’m practicing getting into and out of GT on the ol’ mate senny. Just enjoying the breeze and nice weather.

24 Likes

Ashigaru is excellent! And shout out for the DankPods reference :eyes:

3 Likes