What did you throw 2023?

Laidbackswing-Authentic w morning apple🍎

30 Likes

For ‚Transaxle Thursday‘ :wink: I got my Pokéballs ready. Although I‘m only playing with the open one to keep the collection mint in their neat Gacha-Gacha capsules. I just got to catch‘em all!

32 Likes

Parlay with brass flat caps

44 Likes

We absolutely need more brass flat caps (and brass SE’s in general… brass energy domes would be :weary::weary::weary:)

10 Likes

A-RT Inhaler & G2 Banshee22
Interesting combo

31 Likes

Carlson

29 Likes

Throwing 108 of these in total today and tomorrow!

36 Likes

Well ain’t that a gosh darn beauty.

3 Likes

Uhhh, nice…:drooling_face: Nice throw in a nice variant in a nice picture in a nice fixation in the string loop…overall niceness!

5 Likes

My ride or die

29 Likes

One of my favorites. Ernie doesn’t miss!

23 Likes

Late response, but I like it. It’s good fun but it’s not particularly high-performance. It’s lacking in terms of zontals and stability, as far as what I like in yoyos.

3 Likes

Playing with the Polyform A4 at the moment but earlier the ZGRT The Don

31 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

MechaBapezilla Udon 000

31 Likes

This one’s a little unexpected, since I haven’t exactly been complimentary towards the Legendary Terrarian in the past (I’ve always kinda thought it was mid)… but out of curiosity I swapped the SE’s to Brass SE’s, which brought the weight to a decent level (I’ve always thought the LT was light to a fault). I also swapped the bearing to a center trac, which helped the stability/performance a bit. Have been throwing it since last night, and my opinion of it has definitely improved. One thing about this throw for sure though… it’s never been a slacker in the looks department.

37 Likes

I’ll have try brass with mine, if they ever get restocked

4 Likes

Brass SE’s of any kind are manufactured in criminally low numbers

4 Likes

Creepy friday

28 Likes

I was hoping that the appearance of the Zissou would be followed by new brass SE stock. No such luck, but I see that the Zissou is getting a second run so the hope is alive.

2 Likes