What did you throw 2023?

08 nationals Small Bearing & High Walled 888.

The 888s have been getting alot of love again lately :8ball::8ball::8ball: :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

23 Likes

Im throwing what I have finally settled on a name for: the Spinworthy Steadfast.

50 Likes

Amazing look, amazing name, I love the idea of the weight, hope you will be able to produce them in a large amount to reduce a bit the price! Great stuff!

8 Likes

Stay gold

28 Likes

Wyvern_2

44 Likes

Arbiter X
Bowl MG

28 Likes

I’ve really wanted a hybrid, by chance I woke up at the right time to score a Mowl X. Decided to try out two others (and pre ordered a PC Rectifier). Anti-mono, X, Surveil.

So far the Surveil is my favourite. Very fast and powerful and surprisingly good at fingerspins. The X is a close second, Mowl used the word comfortable around 5 times in their blog on it so no surprise it’s a comfortable, smooth, fun and capable organic. The PC material has a great texture and it has a particular hollow sound from the ring placement. Honestly, the Anti-mono is just as good performance wise and “feel” wise I just prefer the narrower width and visual aesthetics of the X.

26 Likes

Yes, absolutely!

33 Likes

36 Likes

Low HP Exia

37 Likes

Oh man, I wanted this so bad…so very bad! Awesome throw with one of the nicest engravings out there. Great work overall :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Deep State, Panorama, Dietz

38 Likes

Butterfly in the rain

25 Likes

26 Likes

An Abba Zabba Woodworks I just modified the response and gap width.

26 Likes

That is so cool. I was going to ask if you were you able to do that with the choose your halves option but those colors don’t look familiar to me?

4 Likes

I’ve been playing with this Wildwood prototype made of Osage orange everyday (as well as another smaller prototype made of bloodwood).

34 Likes

Dietz and Deep State are factory swaps. Panorama was done by trade on bst.

3 Likes

So close and yet so far.

29 Likes

Some well loved goodies🪀

28 Likes