What did you throw 2023?

It was inspired by the Freerider if I’m not mistaken. And the YWET and Metal Zero

3 Likes

Love that color they do make the coolest splashes amd swirls

4 Likes

Does his sig kitty feel different to standard first class?

2 Likes

Ti Dunk

32 Likes

Looks great. Congrats.

2 Likes

Was feeling the need for some classic organic power. The obvious choice was this OG Torrent II.

29 Likes

Thanks! Based on your profile pic you might like what I’m throwing today even more!

26 Likes

Bit of the same feel, but with their own nuances and colors. Kento plays like a tighter regular and is a unique shade of pink. Owen is between reg and fat and a nice balance and is a goto for highwalls. Polo is a nice XL for wide gaps, and Mowl just is Golden. The new Kitty all last a lot longer than the classic, but I still have a soft spot for good old Kiity Fat from the Philippines. It all depends on the throws I’m playing.

4 Likes

Do you know if the clear finish plays the same as the non clear freehand one? I was curious if the clear plastic may be more sensitive to touch in like a grippy way.

Love the way it looks.

3 Likes

Awwww that is cool man its a real smooth throw i hear

2 Likes

I should pick up some Kento string some time, I love the color. I was just curious about the thickness.

I really really like Polo’s blend, whenever I’m using neon yellow string any more it’s always Polo blend. It kinda plays like a thicker 1.5 nylon to me. I like how the tighter twist gives it more of a tactile feel.

1.5 nylon is so freaking good to me though. I strongly dislike normal soft/bouncy/stretchy nylon strings, but whatever Kitty did with their 1.5 nylon was crazy good. It’s a normal thickness string that somehow whips and holds slacks like a way thicker string. I’d like to see that come back somehow, the only issue is how fast it wears out.

4 Likes

I’ve just started playing some Fist String, it has a nice Kitty bounce to it and is comparable to regulars in thickness. Hopefully it shows up at YYE soon @YoYoExpert @AndreBoulay

14 Likes

Ive had like 6 freehands (unknown, bionic, pink/green neo, white, clear, nationals red/blue/white transitional) and the only one that feel’s different is the nationals transitional edition

4 Likes

Where did you get it? Loop Lite is my fav looping string and I can’t find it :pensive:

4 Likes

Sampler from a Japanese import.

2 Likes

It’s like butter! Makes even my smoothest luftverk feel vibey. You can hardly tell this thing is spinning. Crazy stuff.

2 Likes

Nice! I seen a post a month or two ago on here about the nationals one being lighter. I know some colors weight can vary but it was like 3-4 grams if I recall? I wonder why it was lighter.

2 Likes

Wow they really are crazy smooth the best throws

2 Likes

Inhaling

26 Likes

Prime8 AL6 hubstack (does this count as another model? ) maybe… other then pull starts i can not do anything cool with these, maybe by the end of today i learned something new.

27 Likes