What did you throw 2023?

hoping you have an extra special sesh today <3

4 Likes

YoYoFriends SS Koi and Kento Muraoka’s Signature Kitty

32 Likes

I love Turning Point, but I’m not loving the ‘kill everybody’ on that yoyo.:thinking:

2 Likes

It’s kind of a strange motto for a former world champ. Here’s a quote about it from Marcus Koh for some background.

MK: To be honest, there is no story behind the motto “Kill everybody” as it does not suit me in real life. So it is only my stage presence. That and I found out that dub-step music really suits my style and this genre of music is something new for yo-yoing as a whole

7 Likes

@hobbygod

When do we get emoTi.on?
This thing is pretty close to perfection… imho.

29 Likes

I’m working on a drawing for it but honestly your post is the reason why I’m hesitant to pull the trigger on a ti version. It is pretty perfect as is for me, and I’m not sure what benefits it would get out of titanium without changing the play feel much.

3 Likes

I thought dubstep just starts playing whenever players throw zontals on the contest stage :thinking:

2 Likes

It almost feels like Ti in play. It’s really nice so congrats on a super design.

I think the biggest benefit might be durability! Not that this AL version isn’t durable, I just seem to care less when I bang my Ti throws off of something.

5 Likes

Yeah durability would be the main thing. I think I could also make it slightly lighter/more agile too.

3 Likes

Felt appropriate to toss the clear Freehand on the first morning with clear skies this week.

30 Likes

Al6 Tiger Prime8 on the 6 Train…

30 Likes

Japan Technology today!

28 Likes

ZGRT Qi

33 Likes

FH1

26 Likes

Omnitron. C3 designs are consistently great players, really pretty anodization on this too.

34 Likes

Wow, great collection

1 Like

Easter Butterfly

21 Likes

That asora makes me think of the Any Freebird

4 Likes

Wow love them

3 Likes

Truly art pieces. I swear Japanese throws are like some ancient museum throws

3 Likes