What did you throw 2023?

I usually pick knots with the flat side of a thin pocket knife, with option to go sharp if I need to cut it out.

2 Likes

I usually use an old lock pick set hook and pick at the knot till I get it

2 Likes

For really bad jams where the string is not going to be saved, you can use a seam ripper, they work great. If you have access to a sewing kit, look for one, if not, they are a dollar at Walmart.

4 Likes

MCMO with nightmoves string

31 Likes

They’re so similar… Love them. Klondike and Da Vinci today.

28 Likes

buoy courtesy of @Raindog3030, thank you bro!

27 Likes

Brought some heat back from the Florida State Contest

40 Likes

Still my favorite…iQ.

25 Likes

Which one you like more? I been going back and forth for months. :sweat_smile: I’m leaning DaVinci just cause I like FPM machining so much and it’s cheaper on BST it seems. I’ve seen more people love the klondike though it seems.

2 Likes

I like the Klondike a bit more but the Da Vinci is pretty dang close. I think it’s just cause the Klondike is heavier. The Da Vinci is so zippy though. Theyre both really top tier yoyos. I think they are two really good flavors of the same type of yoyo.

2 Likes

I’d be suprised if CLYW machined the Klondike anywhere else besides FPM. They haven’t outright said they machine there but everyone I’ve talked to who is reputable on the topic seems to think so and I agree.

3 Likes

I was wondering that @SR1, thanks for the info. I’m probably going to end up with both eventually haha. After I recently got the Peregrine I thought it was way too light at first and I wasn’t gonna be happy with it but now I love it. Makes it hard to choose. Meant to reply to you Nathan, accidentally replied to myself ha.

2 Likes

Sheeshhhhh. Tooooo much heat

4 Likes

What’s the blue throw?

4 Likes

19 Likes

Ace of aces is so good yet so underrated

2 Likes

What string are you using? They look so nice and thick.

1 Like

YYY Chopsticks Gorilla is so so sooo good. It has exceeded my expectations.

20 Likes

TRT x MK1 Bathysphere, more info coming soon.

15 Likes

Are those side effects?

4 Likes