What did you throw 2023?

I kinda dig that stand, NGL

5 Likes

The bargain bin was almost cleaned out… I had to buy two. Did they update the Imperial molds? This thing is great right out of the box!

23 Likes

I thought the talk was that both molds were updated in 2022. I haven’t compared the glow to the regular one I got last year though. Someone here knows.

4 Likes

That’s what I thought. Has to be true because the last Imperial I got was awful.

3 Likes

Where are all of y’all finding the glow imperials? At every target I check + the website I can’t anything :sob:

1 Like

Theres a $5 bargain bin area in the front of the store where they put the Imperials and Butterflies. If they aren’t there, maybe in the toy section but usually it’s just XT’s there.

3 Likes

shame, my targets never have that (either that or I’m a horrible looker) :pensive:

2 Likes

2023 well my Kasm has been played alot!

22 Likes

I’ve gotta say. I am pretty darn impressed with it too. The plastic even feels better. It has that more solid feel that the older stuff had.

3 Likes

I noticed that solid feeling too. Not sure if the regular ones are the same way or if it’s just the glows.

Either way, I’m having a good time with it. I can actually get a few seconds of sleep time and be able to loop and do stalls just using the string it came with and no wraps. A world of difference from the old one I had.

3 Likes

The non-glow feel pretty solid too. I agree the glows feel more solid but I think it’s my brain playing tricks on me.

5 Likes

54 Likes

My 5a set up. Although I can only do just a very few 5a tricks atm … I do really love this yoyo.

31 Likes

I LOVE THAT VERSION. Unknown always does good work, but this one speaks to me.

8 Likes

This is :fire: great looking design.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! So happy with how it turned out :fire::orange_heart::fire:

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

G2 Aftershock baby!

30 Likes

Do any of you know how I can get an axle knot out of my glow imperial? I haven’t been able to play it since

2 Likes

Cut your string in half letting it unwind torsion then “Unwind” the axle knot :knot: off the axle with one half of the cut string. If stubborn may need to fiddle with pulling/flossing the two string halves to get the knot to shift and slip/roll to a position that you can pull it off.

Worst case scenario give it the old twist and yank apart. :hugs: or try a plastic dental floss pick and some patience. :grin:

5 Likes