What did you throw 2023?

Tsunami. Cannot recommend enough friends.

22 Likes

You don’t throw them away, you send them to me. That’s how it works, the moose out front should have told you.

2 Likes

Look who got un retired. Damn thing tried to kill me once.

24 Likes

Apparently I am utterly fascinated by shiny objects, so now that I’ve polished the edges of my YoyoFactory DV888 I can’t stop throwing it. I’ve been carrying it around in my pocket for the last couple of days, and I love the fact that it’s not too bulky. But somehow, it manages to be both tiny and beefy at the same time, which makes for a really fun throw.

The galaxy splash colorway is pretty extreme, but I feel like the polished rims have toned it down a bit. The splashes end up making some wonderful colors when it’s spinning, though. Depending on which side you’re looking at, you’ll get a beautiful purple color or some exquisite pinks. This is the first time that I’ve tried to take a picture of a yoyo spinning, and it’s a lot harder to get a decent picture than I would have thought. The lighting obviously wasn’t very good, but the polished rims ended up looking like mirrors that reflected everything around them.

33 Likes

Titanium executive was the lucky winner to roll around with me today!

24 Likes

Playing with this beauty today.

29 Likes

I’ve been needing to try this one too. There are so many doc pop throws I want to try. Is it good?

3 Likes

The executive is one of those throws that’s on my bucket list. I keep saying I don’t need it but man do I want one every time one pops up.

2 Likes

It’s a fun little throw. I’d like one in Ti but $$$$$

3 Likes

YYR GPPR & PNIR

(complete sentence)

5 Likes

Okay listen guys, @Yodaddyo @Captrogers i felt the exact same way as both of u. It was on my bucket list forever. The normal version almost never pops up on the bst and the ti version is still in stock many places akd it’s so gorgeous. But I could never justify the price. Finally after buying a ton of other yo-yos and getting my first titanium akd having a very clear understanding now of what I KNOW I LIKE. I knew I was gna enjoy this one, so u pulled the trigger. And let me tell you. I have no clue how this Yoyo isn’t sold out everywhere. Idk if they did multiple runs already in the ti version or if people just aren’t trying it out. But I’m here to tell everyone, this is a perfect, PERFECT EDC POCKET THROW. And it’s drop dead gorgeous. It’s plays better then if imagined or hoped. Let me put it this way, I have a pretty nioceeee undersized collection. Somewhere between 25-35 throws all sub-50mm. And if I had to give ‘em all up and choose just one. It would be neck and neck between this and the ministar 2 with the ti executive probably winning.

5 Likes

I’m even thinking about buying another one in the pink so I can half swap them. But then I don’t wanna be stuck with two. If I had a buyer lined up for it I’d do it in a heart beat. Anybody interested in a half swapped titanium executive? Lol

2 Likes

Hello from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! Celebrating 5 years w/ my fiancée here. Only brought the Klondike & Plastic Peak w/ me, which is p much all I’ve been using these days anyways.

29 Likes

Fixed Friday the 13th and not letting Triskaidekaphobia get to me with this 2013 SPYY & TMBR eH :canada:

28 Likes

Home from Dallas last night and busted out a new fav and an all time fave

24 Likes

5A Friday for me

Ti Freehand

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

20 Likes

Great throw.

2 Likes

Got my Sugar Sand Cenote in hand today.

Happy Fri-yay folks!