What did you throw 2023?

Throwing some something plastics today. Thought I would make a new comparison pic between the old v the new v, and the crazy d. Honestly really liked the old delrin designs and the new version just doesn’t have the same feeling.

23 Likes

Boo! :ghost:

Faded Spooky Strings from A&A Strings landed and look great on the G2 Banshee

37 Likes

I feel like I’m the only person throwing this one sometimes, haha. :sweat_smile:

I’m throwing my Spinworthy Steadfast.

32 Likes

Nahhhh, I’ve seen lots of praise for it lately!

3 Likes

Really? Well that’s encouraging.

3 Likes

I’ve been playing with mine daily, excellent job on the Steadfast. Can’t find anything I don’t like about it. :heart_eyes_cat: :hugs:

3 Likes
4 Likes

I appreciate your love for the Steadfast guys, but lets not turn this thread into a Spinworthy appreciation thread. :+1:

5 Likes

Lol, I don’t even own one. But I own a bunch of your other yoyos and all I’m saying is that you shouldn’t sell yourself short Glen. People like your aluminum yoyos. People like your plastic yoyos. People definitely like your wood yoyos. Nuff said.

6 Likes

Just so Glen’s head doesn’t get too awful big, I’m also throwing and enjoying a Monarch and Wingweaver recently.

The Steadfast still the best one, though…

19 Likes

The Monarch looks so good. I hear nothing but great things about it!

5 Likes

Decided it’s Titanium Thursday today.

24 Likes

Been playing around with the RCS Objet d’art counterweight and it’s cool being able to change the weight to match different yoyos.

Trying it on the YYF Sugar today

21 Likes

23 Likes

Maybe we’re not posting because we’re throwing?

Hard Coat here my friend

Enjoying the throw
kgb

25 Likes

Oldie but a goodie…Throwback Arcade. Not sure why I picked it up again, but haven’t been able to put it down for the last three days.

19 Likes

The only thing that I don’t like about it is that I only have the raw one :joy: I can still do finger grinds on it, but whenever I do I start fantasizing about how long the grinds would last on the black version that doesn’t have a polished finish!

4 Likes

There is a solution :grin:

2 Likes

Rocking the RCS Gamer Lite today.

24 Likes

I don’t think I have anything to throw away yet. However, I should go through my collection since I haven’t in a while…

1 Like