What did you throw 2023?

Dressel Designs Brass Fusion in Green Felfire
Bad Wolfe Goldilocks SLICC in Glorious Purpose

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

17 Likes

Carbine been in my pocket for a couple days. :heart::heart::fire::fire:

23 Likes

3A practice! I havent landed anything yet lol unless you count gunslinger binds. Almost got into coro mount a couple times. Double trapeze eludes me as well.

26 Likes

Foxtail sighting this morning.

20 Likes

secret monarch

18 Likes

Brought a couple ol reliables to work today, silenus and wangle

20 Likes

Entangles and a Trueno. Wanted a little bit of a break from the 5A grind, so I’ve been really focusing on learning more and advancing my 3A and 4A lately.

25 Likes

The squad this week in Dallas.

Populist
Responsive Jackal
Paragraph

26 Likes

Tsunami filling up my pockets today.

24 Likes

I have been praying for one of those all black populist’s to show up on the bst, I haven’t wanted a yoyo so bad in a long time.

4 Likes

Tossing around this Unknown BARBARiAN for a few hours today. I dig it. Glad I held out to hunt down an Un.
Need more Unknown in my life.

24 Likes

Don’t we all.

3 Likes

I am playing with a YoshicudaX as 5a. I am new to yoyo and really enjoy how 5a feels so its the style I have been going with.

27 Likes

22 Likes

Wizard

20 Likes

B grade deviants as my competition yoyo for the ante contest

18 Likes

Been throwing the Golden Abyss for a few months now. I never realized before that I needed a full performance 60g yoyo in my life. :sweat_smile:
One would think that such light yoyos motivate to speed through tricks, but I found them a lot more enjoyable in relaxed play, especially when there are no compromises in terms of stability and inertia.

29 Likes

Encore

24 Likes

27 Likes

C3 Scintillator while in town today…

23 Likes