What did you throw 2023?

The Deviant is the best Monometal I have ever tried

31 Likes

22 Likes

G2 E23. Doesn’t play as light as I expected.

27 Likes

so shiny i thought you were clowning with a cad render at first lol

1 Like

The Elite was originally designed as an inner-rim bi-metal. This new '23 model doesn’t seem to bear much resemblance to the original.

2 Likes

I’m relatively new to G2 and this is the first Elite I have tried.

A lightweight V-shape is basically the opposite of what I generally go for, but the E23 is genuinely a blast.

2 Likes

JPL Genertix in the morning and then Yjyoyo Roll Machine and the Yoyorecreation Savage. Thanks to @44playerYunosuke and @hieuyoer123 for info on the Savage. Savage is such a great name. After initial throw it really has speed and just maintains it. Really a wonderful surprise and to think I was going to pass on it after so much spending lately. In guitar world there is the term gear acquisition syndrome. G.A.S. And I believe I may have a gas problem. :grin:

25 Likes

Brooo you just buying all the heat recently, that YYR is literally out of my league money wise but it seems super cool also with a nice purple light try it if you can!

3 Likes

I would hope they produce a lot more so they sit in stock for a bit and hit ‘‘em when it’s sale time. I wouldn’t be surprised they start showing up for resale, the width may not be for everyone. I believe I do have such a light, somewhere :hugs:

1 Like

enjoy the reading… :wink:

1 Like

It seems like it’s a sumo kind of day!

27 Likes

your orange with the first font is beautiful! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Italian yoyo history omg never expect to see it posted!

3 Likes

Hinemosu on markmont Copernicus string :blush:

24 Likes

Had a wild Friday night watching a movie and swapping side effects once again…

Before:

After:

28 Likes

This is what I’ve been throwing for the past few months. The delrin FH is very new but other than that I rotate these and absolutely love them

24 Likes

Caught up with a mate and had a few wines as he has recently gone gluten free (otherwise it would have been beers).

Reposting an earlier throw. My hardcoat Steadfast. I still hold that if you like performance mono you won"t go wrong with this!

Also posting my mate and sponsored member’s Keith Skip Mitton’s suggested Steadfast revisions which I am mulling over. This guy is OG and very well known yoyo community member.

23 Likes

R-Type with one of my Elforyn counterweights. So good.

16 Likes

Pulled out the Benchmark 2014 V. Found some matching blue ultralights and strung it up with a fresh Airetic slim. Plays so nice.

10 year anniversary for the Benchmark series. It’s time for another run!

28 Likes