What did you throw 2023?

Do you still have the wooden box (wasn’t sure if that was an old pic or not)? I’ve always thought it was so cool that his Dad carved boxes for his son’s yoyo business. I’m hoping to find a Magnum in the wooden box one of these days.

4 Likes

The Thorn shreds.
It felt very off to me initially. Stuck with it. Eventually something clicked.
Immediately became one of my favorites. It goes hard.
Based on what I’ve seen, the lackluster first impressions weren’t unique to me.
I imagine many people are sleeping on this model as a result of the break-in period, if you would call it that. Disyorientation?
@bheinz63 has a very accurate description in his response.
@addiction77 if you stick with it, hopefully the strange feeling dissipates.
10/10 OD design, with time.

8 Likes

Speeders make me happy :smile:

The speeder in back was my first unresponsive throw ever back in 2005. The front two are daily throws currently :innocent:

23 Likes

Yessir! Just took the pic right before posting it. Wouldn’t ever get rid of it.

Ooohhh that’d be crazy. Wish I had the money back then for a Magnum. Depending on what they go for now I still might not :skull::skull::skull:

Also wanted to post my throwtation for today since I haven’t done so. Have been EDCing the Gravity a bunch lately, I always have that in my crossbody with my Alpine these days.

24 Likes

Is blue a Panorama? What’s your take?

1 Like

That would be a blue/green (bapeswap) Sudo. Although I do have a Panorama in the exact same color lol

Both side by side. You can see the Sudo is a bit wider, but a tick smaller in diameter. IIRC correctly the Sudo was one of a few yoyos that inspired the Panorama, and you can tell - they def do have a similar look. I’ve been throwing the Sudo a bit more than the Pano/Diorama lately though. I love the glossiness and general feel of the 7075 on the Sudo, kinda the reason I prefer the Diorama over the Panorama now. The Sudo’s modern lightness combined with the midschool shape I grew up on makes it a consistent member of my throwtation as of late. But as far as the Panorama goes, it’s hard to go wrong with it - I have more Panos and Dios than any other throw. Here’s an outdated pic, I’ve acquired a few more since then but right above my pic I offer my take on the differences between the Pano/Dio (and there’s a lot of other great posts in that thread and the Panorama thread if you want to go through them).

23 Likes

Aitch by OD and a fixed axel el MiJo by ZeroGravity

27 Likes

Banshee 22

30 Likes

Was having fun ripping the Martian this morning but a knot calls for a change back to the D7

22 Likes

RSO TiRAMiSU2 this morning:

36 Likes

Sudo with ultra lights and Kitty fat

28 Likes

RCS Show Pony

26 Likes

More KO and butterfy today. KO is growing on me fast…

27 Likes

27 Likes

Throwing Nebulas all day

AL7 Life

Decade

Respawn

30 Likes

Nice! The first time I see a Firrox here beside mine.

5 Likes

Man you and those colorway omg!

3 Likes

i’m a weirdo and colorway is just as important to me as play lol

6 Likes

I love it. I also have the Impact strung up but I keep coming back to the Firrox.

1 Like

Show me your teeth! :grin:
ATMOS proto

32 Likes