Post your Dioramas!

Just got back from my trip to these beauties. Lots of you know I’m a Panorama collector/connoisseur of sorts, so I had pretty high expectations and thought the Panorama was hard to beat. Well… my first impression is that the Diorama is the Panorama absolutely perfected. I didn’t think it could get any better, but it totally did. I’m so in love with how it feels and was really surprised at how different the two models play/feel. As @OlHandyJenkins said, I would totally be able to tell them apart blindfolded, they’re that different - so if anyone who owns a Panorama already is on the fence about getting one, do it. And if you’ve tried the Panorama and weren’t a fan, I really encourage you to pick one of these up and give it a shot! One Drop and @sakatuca really knocked this thing out of the park, and I look forward to picking up a couple more of these (hopefully I can snag a clear here pretty quick!)

Here’s the SM and Blue I managed to cop. The blue is gonna be sent off to be YWET style halfswapped here pretty soon, so I’m really excited about that.

Here’s a comparison between my SM Panorama (left) and the Diorama (right).

And last but not least, my complete Panorama/Diorama family as of January 13.

24 Likes