Panorama vs. Diorama

I’m interested to hear from anyone who has had thorough time played on both the panorama and diorama. Which do you prefer? What are the big differences?

2 Likes

As someone who probably has more Panos and Dios than anyone besides Tsukasa himself lol, here’s my take on both in a previous similar thread:

6 Likes

Dang! Thanks so much! I got a pano a couple weeks ago and it’s quickly rising to the top of my list. It’s definitely one of the funnest yo-yos I have ever played. I was wondering if it was worth it to pick up a dio or if they were similar enough that I’m not missing anything with just the pano. I think I’ll have to see about getting the diorama one of these days.

3 Likes

I play my Panorama’s the most. The Diorama feels lighter in play. @SR1 said it best, it feels less dense in play. But I’ve got all of mine setup slightly different from each other too.

I think my favorite of all of them is the very first proto Panorama which I believe is around 1.5g heavier than the production Pano. Since I first got the proto Pano I think I’ve played them more than any other unresponsive yoyo, they’re right up there with the YWET for me. In fact the Pano to me feels like a modern YWET.

3 Likes