What did you throw 2023?

I’m going to buy that game lol

2 Likes

A little bit of everything…

7 Likes

What a mailday! going to be riding the dopamine hit for a while with these. Well, …until next paycheck. :sweat_smile:

28 Likes

There’s only one thing left to do…buy a white Fulvia… but there’s also the white hybrid… Lee M. Cardholder is gonna have to come in clutch again I’m afraid.

20 Likes

I’m in the middle of moving places and had a few out before packing them up today. Some of my all time favorites including an original End

40 Likes

Mods! That post is dirty! :grin:
Miss my Eli and Dert :heart_hands:
Still throwing around an End eh?
Braver than I was, I saw Zammy’a hub pop :scream: and traded mine for a couple Anti-yos a week later. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That is the only one in the bunch without a string on it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Monarch and a shy new new :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Do it. Terraria is what introduced me to One Drop and you get to destroy Cthulu with a yoyo. 10/10

3 Likes

Basilisk light and a solenoid today. Traded my orange solenoid away so felt like I needed to pick a new one up.

Also I think the old TP splash looks better than the new version.

21 Likes

The one on the right looks better imo. Which one is that?

1 Like

That’s the old version. @UnluckyOwl53

1 Like

Not sure why…but, every-time I see someone throwing a purple butterfly on here it makes me happy. :grin:

3 Likes

30 Likes

Is that the new Still Rollin?

3 Likes

Magnolia on an exceptionally foggy morning. I’ve never played in the fog before and this feels like playing in the absolute worst humidity possible. The blasted finish on my yoyo feels sticky and the string feels stiff and weird.

26 Likes

It’s been pretty humid where I’m at too and I’ve found out that sticky, gross string is my least favorite thing in yo-yoing lol

4 Likes

It is the Still Rollin.

2 Likes

What do you think of it?

2 Likes

I threw one at nationals, it’s way closer to a top deck than say the panorama or parlay.

3 Likes