Boy, Zipline Prestige.

29 Likes

Unreleased color

27 Likes

Probably my 3 favorite throws… why am I throwing at 2-3 am though? Lol

Banshee 22 Custom Al7

Grayscale Swirl Life

MFD Caesar Helium

One drop- Sugar Glider… shout-out to this one as well it always has me playing longer than I intend to

31 Likes

Ouchhhhhhhhh wow that is a ding alroght

1 Like

Amazing throw love mines too

2 Likes

G2 Reaper and FD Steamboat.

30 Likes

I was on the fence and picked it up on a whim when I had some extra cash. And I really love it, pick it up more than some of my more expensive bi metals. It has a lot of soul to it

3 Likes

Top Deck session in the surf this morning

30 Likes

Headed to a bbq today so I figured I’d break out my most patriotic yo-yo.

28 Likes

Speedaholic today.

All these new hybrids look really interesting. I’ve had an Iceberg and Monarch on my “someday” list for a while, but the new Speedaholic and Fulvia hybrids look awesome too!

27 Likes

Zeekio’s Zenith;)

22 Likes

Caffeine by @Modern_yoyos while we walk around the Vanderbilt museum.

28 Likes

BBQ crew with some Memorial Day themed string. We’ll see how bad of an idea a white yoyo at a barbecue ends up being. Also I’m on grill duty this afternoon so come through (in spirit) and grab a steak, some sides and a legal beverage based on your age! Lol

25 Likes

Kraken, LT, and Free Solo on deck.

28 Likes

One of my favorite throws and perfect for Memorial Day.

3 Likes

Tank 2.0. With a side of pine pollen and Joe.

24 Likes

This is about all I throw. I finally got these on the wall. Excited to have em up!

32 Likes

Hard to beat a relaxing Sunday afternoon sippin’ on an Old Fashioned and throwing these beauties. And damn dude… this Peak has GOTTA be my absolute favorite yoyo I’ve ever thrown. Total perfection.

50 Likes

theodore

30 Likes

jealous… had both of those throws…. and a bottle of bourbon last night…. miss the throws more

6 Likes