Little bit of Luna this morning

29 Likes

Brass Herdsman

23 Likes

Little bit of this and that.

27 Likes

The crew today. I’m so close to hitting that 5a TaW

28 Likes

Some newer stuff I have really enjoyed. Unfortunately I’m falling in love with Turning Point. Sugar and Sugar High are some of my favorite YYF yoyos as well.

30 Likes

If you’re interested in turning point you’ll have to pickup a basilisk light. One of my favorite mono TP throws.

@OhDavidBowie

2 Likes

Oh man, you’ve been a bad enough influence with JT stuff lol. I’ll add it to the list.

3 Likes

G2 brass valhalla on a rainbow string I made today. also tried out some pink to yellow/orange fade! I really like this style of string coloration. I can tell where my twists and stuff are!

27 Likes

Thats super cool! is the color dyed on the string or is it different threads twisted to make the pattern? Either way that looks sick

3 Likes

They’re white strings dyed afterwards. I haven’t set up a proper jig so I don’t have a way to do string color transitions with only string. It’s rit dye with a little vinegar and it’s actually a pretty quick process.

5 Likes

That fade is so cool!

3 Likes

Throwing the Beater and Skyva out in the beautiful weather!

28 Likes

This evening’s throwtation. The Assassin is for working on most tricks but the Shooting Star is mostly for Red Windmill since I drop it a ton still.

24 Likes

The Chief

27 Likes

Blue pybit!

33 Likes

Love the 5A Assassin videos you shared before. Would be cool to see what you can do on the Shooting Star.

1 Like

It wasn’t me; it was @Beverchakus. I too loved those videos and chose to play the Assassin freehand.

5 Likes

Wyvern with yyr ds bearing

34 Likes

27 Likes

Cool colorway on that one!

3 Likes