What did you throw 2023?

Has it met your expectations or should we check back in after the honeymoon phase?

1 Like

Let us know how it plays. Not much real world reviews on the Chinese-designed titanium yoyos.

2 Likes

I dont like center tracs. That sucks at least u got good bearing in

2 Likes

23 Likes

Mowl Hybrid is turning out to be a fantastic 5a throw :fire:

25 Likes

30 Likes

I’ve had a similar experience with my 000, it’s the loudest yoyo I’ve ever played regardless of bearing, and they all eventually start turning responsive.

3 Likes

Why do I see a lot of 5a yoyo posts recently?

2 Likes

5A may its a thing kind of like fixed axle february

4 Likes

Titanium 000…?

1 Like

plastic 000

4 Likes

Finally gettong some 5a in

25 Likes

This did not last long

F in chat for lost bearing and locking piece.

Looks like i gotta get a new dice

@mable plz fam whats the link for those resin dice?

17 Likes

One of the coolest yoyos in my collection

31 Likes

Out and about with my Black Canon

39 Likes

Throwing Hades today with some dyed strings! I’ve never used rit dye before so I only got purple and neon green to test it out. The fades came out wonderful and I will be picking up more dye colors and more white silk thread soon. I wonder how hard it would be to get a tie dye effect on a string. I especially like the pink/purple fade and the green/purple with some blue thread that you can see in the transition area.

22 Likes

Okay after about 48 hours with this thing…i can say if i had to get rid of all 200 of my yoyos except maybe 3. This would be one of those three.

Its powerful as can be and i mean POWERFUL, spins for days and the stability is just perfect.

The part i love the most though, is while it has so much power, ive never felt a yoyo thats so nible and quick to respond to your movements. Overall this was a full on 10 outta 10 for me and i want a second one already. Its a perfect yoyo.

Also say what you want about china but they have some incredibly solid yoyo manufacturers and their competition teams such as TopYo are also wonderful. (Junyi Lin is my fav yoyo player of all time, team topyo)

Edit: few more days passed. Maybe the best yoyo on the planet and i mean like actually number 1

3 Likes

Something is missing from that photo…:dog:?
:wink::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Krapfen for today

28 Likes

Midterms almost made me miss 5A may!
Classic Honda, and spring air, Perfect for a counterweight or two.
Wishing I grabbed a Root beer Beater when I had the chance so it would match my car

23 Likes