What did you throw 2023?

My 5A may lineup for now. Mostly stuff that I’m not afraid to accidentally toss across the room as I poorly make attempts.

Also gonna get some time in with the Silenus while I have it

33 Likes

5a May is here friends

24 Likes

Gosh! That Silenus is still making the rounds? Nice. Has to be a couple years running. What’s the head count up to?

@dizzo created a tidal wave of pay it forward with that one. Excellent work my friend.

2 Likes

I got tired of over thinking so I got smart

I got a yo-yo that would overthink for me.

34 Likes

If the logs are simi accurate in the box I would be the 30th. I could post pictures of all the stuff and logs in the Silenus thread if folks are interested.

I’m redoing the response because it’s starting to crumble and get into the bearing making it simi responsive at times. Going to do some maintenance on that thing while I sit in some meetings and by tomorrow It’ll be as happy as it can be.

3 Likes

GOAT license plate

6 Likes

My 1A was feeling stagnant, lost motivation to learn tricks as I struggled with some harder tricks so I’m switching to 5A for at least May. Also taking up juggling because it seems like something I’d like and it’s probably good to have a non-yoyo skill to train if I ever need a yoyo break.

L>R Layer Infinity Meridion, Colossus VI, Shxx, Replay Pro, Alchemy bean bags.

23 Likes

Throwing a personal grail of mine today, took so long to find.

27 Likes

Awww the mighty rex. Its good i hear

2 Likes

Yo-yo and string matches the fit

22 Likes

Today im rocking a yoyo i have wanted for quite sometime now

The awesome TopYo Ti TwinDrive

Super stoked to add this one to the collection :blush:

30 Likes

What is this? :grin:

1 Like

Looks like G2 B22(?)

3 Likes

20 Likes

Yup g2 b22 I got for 47 during his birthday sale! It’s my first ever g2 and I absolutely love it. Will definitely be looking to add another in the future (I’m sorry mfd squad)

4 Likes

My daily rotation:

ZGRT - QI
Cheatcode
Duncan - Gtr-JS
C3 - Krown
Mowl - M+
C3 - Laevateinn

Some studying them and some other are absolutely favourite of mine

The strings are a mix of Zipline strings

25 Likes

Okay 3 things.

-I’m really liking XL. Not too snaggy or anything like I thought it might be, even with newer pads and not flowable.

-Pink string is tight.

-Organics are super fun for 5a.

27 Likes

Hope everything was, is, or will be okay! :heart:

6 Likes

MN Autoscopy, Monotone

30 Likes

with ceramica bearing…

P.s. I installed a ceramic bearing because both yoyos, green and white, arrived with poor quality central-tracks (which is my favorite profile), within less than half an hour they both seized and they are because despite having cleaned and re-lubricated them, within a few minutes they go back to making noise and being reactive. I’ve never had something like this happen to me. Has this happened to any of you too?

23 Likes