What did you throw 2023?

Good lord that Death Robot bronze looks perfect.

4 Likes

Nice picture! Man, I might start looking for a Death Robot.

Does it play or feel similar to any other throw you’ve tried?

2 Likes

Free Solo today with a Chunkeez Square. Is it May yet?

I haven’t played unresponsive 5A in a while. It took a little warming up to get back into it. This 5A May I’m hoping to work up to Bee Sting, Gerbil Wheel, and Red Windmill.

29 Likes

Project Ti and Project Y. I broke these out of the case, treated them both to some new pads and strings, and haven’t put them down since.

37 Likes

Giving the Custom Products AXL Elite some play time today.

33 Likes

Can you please take a photo of the inside, like bearing/response, etc? Never seen the guts on one of those before

3 Likes

21 Likes

I believe it has an A bearing. Unsure of what the pads are, but they do sit proud of the pad recess.

21 Likes

Curious. How did the scratches on the inside faces happen?

2 Likes

I’m unsure how they got there exactly. I’ve had this thing for a while. It could have been from trying to fit it on a yo-yo stand that was a little too tight. :man_shrugging:
They are surface scratches that I can probably get out with some polish, but it doesn’t effect play so…

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Awesome i use to have one long ago but lost from moving its a cool throw it became unresponsive a little lol i remember the pads were worn they should come back make modern throws

3 Likes

A-RT inhaler
A-RT diptych
A-RT triptych

I got drunk for the first time in a VERY long time and made a fool of myself. Somehow won $600 on DraftKings while blacked out tho so we’re in biz for the ti grail coming out in a couple weeks!

27 Likes

My selections of the 2023 5A draft

First Base, Whip (responsive), Daredevil, Rev 1

23 Likes

The Origen is an unexpectedly awesome responsive 5A player. The only thing I don’t love about it is the ultra shiny finish and engravings. I feel like it’s begging for more of a distressed look, so I’ve been debating taking it outside to walk the dog on the sidewalk :grin:. I probably won’t, but I am thinking about it.

29 Likes

23 Likes

I double (walk the) dog dare you!

11 Likes

Top Deck and Emotion. I also have my iQ and Panorama nearby to keep the rotation fresh.

34 Likes

Mono-Metal Monday, contemplating the Origin and the Origen.

33 Likes

My loadouts for May. Magnolias, Quercus, Bonfire, and Genesis.

38 Likes